Cocoa Beach is an authentic beach town that has the perfect combination of sun, sea and space for you to explore. Chances are you’re looking to spend your days at the beach, but don’t let your trip end without exploring these free things to do in Cocoa Beach.
1. Toes in the Sand
2. Rocket Launches
3. Surfing days of old
4. Hometown Hero Up Close
5. Creativity around every corner
6. It’s a picnic at the park kind of day
7. Calling all nature enthusiasts
8. Take a Look into the Past
9. Reel in the big catch of the day
There is year-round fishing here in Cocoa beach and with over 500 species of fish, whether you are fishing for the pure love of the sport and enjoy a good catch and release or if you’re scouting for your next meal, you are bound to catch something. Maybe it will be your biggest one yet.